How we live
We offer a community with a contagious passion for Jesus Christ that empowers us to pursue Jesus, awaken leadership, and transform communities. What ignites us? His love for us!
Your ability to make lasting impact starts with deep internal growth. Get rooted in a biblical and practical lifestyle.
Toronto is experiencing Christ’s dynamic love in a fresh way. Seize your opportunity to help make it happen.
Transform ideas into fresh artistic material and launch them back into churches, ministries, and communities.
AND THE ARTS
- For me, this caused a shift in how I think about God, life and reality. I realized “Wow, God is really real. His miracles are really real.”
Anthony - Outreach Intern 2014
- “The Love Movement 4:16 draws the congregation to the heart of worship – fixing our eyes on Jesus… the love of God overflows through them and draw many to a genuine relationship with the Father… I assure you, you and your congregation will be blessed and revived.”
Pastor Amos Dada - CAC Bethel, Toronto
- “Throughout the duration of the overall process… I came into greater revelation of foundational things in my faith like: who is God, what is prayer, what is worship, reading the bible, understanding who I am as a Christian, living in community…and still being myself.”
Sarah - Outreach Intern 2014
- “The Love Movement 4:16 brought passion, dedication and a commitment to support positive youth development to the 2014 Ontario Youth Conference. They displayed a strong commitment to excellence in all they did… The workshop was a resounding success – with youth participants able to successfully and collaboratively create and perform a beautiful performance piece, and experience the satisfaction of creation and collaboration that such an activity engendered. Youth participating in the workshop indicated they learned about perseverance, creativity and collaboration through the experience.”
Sandra Morris - Regional Director, Boys and Girls Clubs of Canada
- “The Love Movement 4:16 has been a place of personal growth, where I have broken out of my fears, discovered gifts that God has placed in myself and begun to use them in practical ways. A place where I have developed life long relationships with other believers, where I can genuinely call people who were absolute strangers, my family…By God’s grace, it will revolutionize your life so that you put God first place in everything you do.”
Julia - Outreach Intern 2014